from child survivors of war to leaders for peace
Because of your faithfulness for the past 10 years…
- 4,300+ children healing their wounds — being restored and empowered through art therapy, trauma counseling, discipleship, peace-building, and leadership development
- 800 youth being educated — equipping and preparing each to pursue their dreams and serve as respected leaders in their communities
- 36 program graduates attending university and volunteering at EI care programs — mentoring the next generation
- 20 Care Programs in Uganda and DR Congo — restoring and empowering child survivors of war!
Education Program Beneficiaries Exponentially Exceeding Nat’l Averages
- 95% complete their educational journey — that’s 3 & 5 times higher than averages in Uganda, 17.5%, and DR Congo, 31.7%
- 98% completing primary school — compare that to nat’l averages in Uganda, 24.8%, and DR Congo, 54.5%
Only a few days left
to make 2018 tax-deductible donation. Make your donation by December 31.
With your help, children who would otherwise be on the streets or captive to rebel armies will have a place to belong… a place to heal the wounds of war & loss.
$80,000 Needed by December 31st.
bring good news to the poor | heal the brokenhearted | proclaim freedom to the captives | Isaiah 61:1