Hi from Uganda!
“I’m excited to share an update and look into one of EI’s care programs in northern Uganda. This is 1-of-18 care programs across Uganda and DR Congo. Ultimately — these programs provide services to 1,500 children! And when I say “services” – I mean that lives are being changed (click here to learn about EI care programs). It’s hard to show it in a selfie with lots of lil’ spectators around (you’ll see)… but I’m incredibly grateful to be back here and to see the progress being made in each of their lives. If you’re in the 10% of people still reading… it’s about time to watch the video, eh?”
– Matthew Williams, Director of Operations
Thank you for continuing to make each child’s healing and hope possible!
- 1,600+ children healing their wounds — being restored and empowered through art therapy, trauma counseling, discipleship, peace-building, and leadership development
- 678 youth in school (150 more than last year) — each being equipped and prepared to pursue their dreams and serve as respected leaders in their communities
- 36 program graduates attending university and volunteering at EI care programs — mentoring the next generation!
- 18 Care Programs in Uganda and DR Congo restoring and empowering children survivors of war!