Your Support Matters
“What a joy to be with one of my favorite young ladies. She is one of the many bright lights in our lives and here at Exile International. Today, Lydia has a message about how your support has changed her life.”
– Bethany Williams, Founder / Executive Director
Thank you for continuing to make each child’s healing and hope possible!
- 1,600+ children healing their wounds — being restored and empowered through art therapy, trauma counseling, discipleship, peace-building, and leadership development
- 678 youth in school (150 more than last year) — each being equipped and prepared to pursue their dreams and serve as respected leaders in their communities
- 36 program graduates attending university and volunteering at EI care programs — mentoring the next generation!
- 18 Care Programs in Uganda and DR Congo restoring and empowering children survivors of war!