We were created in love, by love, to be love. Ask God to give EI teammates great love for one another and all whom they serve. Pray for God’s transformational love to be experienced by millions in Uganda and DR Congo.
Ask God to protect Exile’s teammates, their families and the child survivors they serve. Ask God to protect each from physical harm, illness and spiritual attack.
Ask God to bless EI teammates with wisdom to serve, lead and provide transformational care that leads to restored lives. Ask God to restore child survivors of war and bless each with wisdom and discernment to become leaders for peace who can and will transform communities.
Prayer Updates — December 2020
Kidnappings are on the rise.
- Increased risk for youth & staff. It’s heartbreaking to report that kidnappings in Congo are increasing at an alarming rate. This puts Exile’s staff and youth at a high risk of danger. Our heartbeat is for the safety & well-being of the 1,900 children Exile serves in volatile regions of the world.
- We pray for miracles. We believe in a God who has parted seas, raised the dead, rescues the lost, heals the broken, and in whom nothing is impossible. We know He is able.
- Choosing hope. We have learned more about choosing hope during the recent crisis than ever before. We are learning that hope is a discipline and a choice – not a feeling.
- Pray for kidnappers. Yes, as difficult and unnatural as it feels, we choose to pray for God to touch kidnappers’ hearts. We pray for God to stop evil and transform hearts.
- Pray for wisdom for EI’s teams. We pray for EI’s leadership teams (Congo, Uganda, & USA) as we navigate and learn from the difficult circumstances around the reality of increased kidnappings.
As always, we are praying for YOU
- We continue to pray for you. We pray against fear for you and your family. We pray for a renewed spirit of hope. And we would be honored to come alongside you and pray for your specific needs.
- Please let us know how we can support you. We take time to pray for each and every prayer request as we receive them. For support and prayer, please contact anyone on our team or email us at email@example.com.