We were created in love, by love, to be love. Ask God to give EI teammates great love for one another and all whom they serve. Pray for God’s transformational love to be experienced by millions in Uganda and DR Congo.
Ask God to protect Exile’s teammates, their families and the child survivors they serve. Ask God to protect each from physical harm, illness and spiritual attack.
Ask God to bless EI teammates with wisdom to serve, lead and provide transformational care that leads to restored lives. Ask God to restore child survivors of war and bless each with wisdom and discernment to become leaders for peace who can and will transform communities.
Prayer Updates — October 2020
Your prayers for Exile are critical
- Return to school. Primary and Secondary schools began opening up in the last few weeks, and Universities are scheduled to re-open in December. While the re-opening of schools ensures measures of safety for many children, it also increases the risk of the spread of COVID-19.
- COVID-19: Safety & Protection. We invite you to pray against food & medical shortages, riots, theft, and abductions. We ask that you continue to pray for children who are not yet able to return to school – that they remain safe as EI staff continues to provide physical, emotional, & spiritual support.
- Teen trauma training. Prayers and praises for EI care teams who recently completed a trauma care training that will further enable them to bring healing and restoration to the youth in EI’s programs. Praise and thanks to our partners at the Bible Society’s Trauma Healing Institute for this training.
As always, we are praying for YOU
- We continue to pray for you. We pray against fear for you and your family. We pray for a renewed spirit of hope. And we would be honored to come alongside you and pray for your specific needs.
- Please let us know how we can support you. We take time to pray for each and every prayer request as we receive them. For support and prayer, please contact anyone on our team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.