.13 Years of Healing & Hope
- 6,000+ children healing their wounds — being restored and empowered through art-focused trauma care, one-on-one counseling, discipleship, peace-building, and leadership development
- 38 rehabilitative care programs in Uganda and DR Congo — restoring and empowering child survivors of war!
- 78% decrease in post-traumatic stress & emotional woundedness. That’s huge! Less nightmares & flashbacks = better lives & increased potential to thrive!
The Multiplier Effect — Graduate-Led Multiplication
29 of 38 care programs ed by program graduates! Focusing efforts on replication driven through graduate-led programs – healing and hope are spreading at exponential rates! Rescued child soldiers who have graduated Exile’s program are now providing healing to other rescued child soldiers fresh out of captivity. Young men and women who were once orphaned and on the street are now ministering to other orphaned children — giving them a living example of what full-circle redemption looks like.
Exponentially Exceeding Nat’l Averages
- 95% complete their educational journey — that’s 3 & 5 times higher than averages in Uganda, 17.5%, and DR Congo, 31.7%
- 98% complete primary school — compare that to nat’l averages in Uganda, 24.8%, and DR Congo, 54.5%
With your help, children who would otherwise be on the streets or captive to rebel armies will have a place to belong… a place to heal the wounds of war & loss.
bring good news to the poor | heal the brokenhearted | proclaim freedom to the captives | Isaiah 61:1