.12 Years of Healing & Hope
- 5,100+ children healing their wounds — being restored and empowered through art therapy, trauma counseling, discipleship, peace-building, and leadership development
- 22 care programs in Uganda and DR Congo — restoring and empowering child survivors of war!
- 78% decrease in post-traumatic stress & emotional wounded-ness. That’s huge! Less nightmares & flashbacks = better lives & increased potential to thrive!
The Multiplier Effect — Graduate-Led Multiplication
12 of 22 care programs ed by program graduates! Focusing efforts on replication driven through graduate-led programs – healing and hope are spreading at exponential rates! And… in previously unreachable communities. Every year, EI is training and empowering more program graduates to launch care programs in their communities. These graduates and their influence are vital to ending cycles of violence and poverty throughout the region.
Exponentially Exceeding Nat’l Averages
- 95% complete their educational journey — that’s 3 & 5 times higher than averages in Uganda, 17.5%, and DR Congo, 31.7%
- 98% completing primary school — compare that to nat’l averages in Uganda, 24.8%, and DR Congo, 54.5%
- 800 youth educated — equipping and preparing each to pursue their dreams and serve as respected leaders in their communities
With your help, children who would otherwise be on the streets or captive to rebel armies will have a place to belong… a place to heal the wounds of war & loss.
bring good news to the poor | heal the brokenhearted | proclaim freedom to the captives | Isaiah 61:1